By Guido Schmutz; et al
Read Online or Download Oracle Service Bus 11g development cookbook : over 80 practical recipes to develop service and message-oriented solutions on the Oracle Service Bus PDF
Similar oracle books
This booklet lias been written for the next audiences:■ Management-You can have bought Oracle9i for purposes except Java improvement in the database. in spite of the fact that, in order to understand extra approximately Oracle9i Java beneficial properties, see "Overview of Oracle9i Java Documentation" on web page 1-23 for a administration standpoint.
There are few books out that care for Oracle textual content and XSQL. using the methodologies, practices, and so forth. i discovered little need to look for an additional reference.
Oracle functionality Survival advisor a scientific method of Database Optimization the short, entire, start-to-finish consultant to optimizing Oracle functionality Oracle functionality Survival consultant bargains a established, systematic, start-to-finish method for optimizing Oracle functionality as successfully as attainable.
This self-study examination education advisor for the Oracle Database 10g Database Administrator OCP certification examination comprises every little thing you must try out your self and go the examination. All examination issues are coated and insider secrets and techniques, whole causes of all Oracle Database 10g Database Administrator OCP topics, attempt methods and counsel, a number of hugely real looking pattern questions, and routines designed to reinforce knowing of Oracle Database 10g Database Administrator OCP ideas and get ready you for examination good fortune at the first test are supplied.
- SQL Plus. Quick Reference
- Oracle Database 11g DBA Handbook (Osborne ORACLE Press Series)
- Oracle Automatic Storage Management
- Oracle Database 12c Performance Tuning Recipes. A Problem-Solution Approach
- Oracle8i Internal Services for Waits, Latches, Locks, and Memory
- Oracle Database 12c DBA Handbook (1st Edition)
Extra info for Oracle Service Bus 11g development cookbook : over 80 practical recipes to develop service and message-oriented solutions on the Oracle Service Bus
The mechanism to deploy directly from Eclipse should only be used during development. Later when deploying to integration, quality assurance, or a production system, of course, a more automatic and reproducible way is necessary. This can be achieved through Apache Ant and WLST. There's more... In this section, we will show the alternative ways for deploying a project to an OSB server. 25 Creating a basic OSB service Deploying to a remote server from Eclipse OEPE Eclipse OEPE can also be used to deploy to a remote server.
10. Click on the OK button and Eclipse will consume the WSDL from this URL. 11. Select the CustomerServiceSOAP port on the next window. 12. Click on the OK button. 13. Select Yes on the pop-up message window to confirm that the transport configuration settings will be overwritten by the information from the selected WSDL. 14. Save the OSB project by selecting File | Save. 15. wsdl and select Rename. Enter CustomerService. wsdl into the New name field of the pop-up window and confirm. 16. wsdl file into the wsdl folder and drop it there.
In the Message Flow that we have implemented so far, the difference was just the routing to another operation on the external service. If the WSDL only contains one operation, then an operational branch is not really necessary. But we suggest to always use it from the beginning, in order to be prepared if an additional operation is added later. This also provides an option to handle invalid invocations or unsupported operations in the default branch. 44 Chapter 1 With that in place, the service will now correctly route the calls on the different operations.