By B. J. Chalmers (Eds.)
Read Online or Download Electric Motor Handbook PDF
Best machinery books
As with the former variation, the 3rd variation of Engineering Tribology presents a radical knowing of friction and put on utilizing applied sciences similar to lubrication and exact fabrics. Tribology is a fancy subject with its personal terminology and really expert thoughts, but is very important all through all engineering disciplines, together with mechanical layout, aerodynamics, fluid dynamics and biomedical engineering.
Comprises info on pump baseplate install and grouting, fix and upkeep of mechanical seals, steel sewing, and dealing with rotor upkeep at outdoor retailers.
Uber seven-hundred Berechnungsformeln zu Maschinenelementen sind in ubersichtlicher Anordnung zusammengestellt. Mit der beigefugten CD-ROM konnen uber four hundred Formeln elektronisch generiert werden. Die Formelsammlung kann aufgrund der ausfuhrlichen Kommentare und Hinweise weitgehend unabhangig vom Lehrbuch genutzt werden.
Do not Blow A Gasket. . . choose up Daniel E. Czernik's Gasket instruction manual as a substitute and arm your self with the entire information you want to layout liable, environment-friendly, long-lasting, high-performance gaskets. it is the simply consultant to hide layout, choice, functionality, potency, reliability, and checking out of each form of ``static'' seal gasket: chemical, o-ring, metal, and non-metallic.
- Theory of Aerospace Propulsion
- Wet-Steam Turbines for Nuclear Power Plants
- Geometric Design of Linkages
- Developments in Lubricant Technology
- Analytical troubleshooting of process machinery and pressure vessels: including real-world case studies
- Handbook of Force Transducers: Principles and Components
Additional info for Electric Motor Handbook
22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 51. 52. 53. 54. 55. 56. 61 M O R G A N , T . , B R O W N , w . Ε . and S C H U M E R , A . J . 'Reverse-rotation test for the determination of stray-load loss in induction motors', Trans. Am. Inst. Elec. Engrs, 58, 319 (1939) C H A L M E R S , B . j . and W I L L I A M S O N , A . c. 'Stray losses in cage induction motors', Proc. Inst. Elec. Engrs, 110, 1773 (1963) S C H W A R Z , κ.
And S C H U M E R , A . J . 'Reverse-rotation test for the determination of stray-load loss in induction motors', Trans. Am. Inst. Elec. Engrs, 58, 319 (1939) C H A L M E R S , B . j . and W I L L I A M S O N , A . c. 'Stray losses in cage induction motors', Proc. Inst. Elec. Engrs, 110, 1773 (1963) S C H W A R Z , κ. κ. 'Survey of basic stray losses in cage induction motors'. Proc. Inst. Elec. Engrs, 111 (Part I X ) , 1565-1574 (1965) B A R T O N , τ. H . and A H M A D , v. The measurement of induction motor stray loss and its effect upon performance.
Direct current machines. Pitman (1980) 3. C L A Y T O N , A . E . and H A N C O C K , N . N . The performance and design of direct current machines. Pitman (1959) 4. T A Y L O R , Ε . o. c. commutator motors. Pitman (1958) 5. H I N D M A R S H , J . Electrical machines and their applications (3rd edn). Pergamon (1977) 6. J O N E S , c. v. The unified theory of electrical machines. Butterworth (1967) 7. F I T Z G E R A L D , Α . Ε . , KiNGSLEY, c. and K U S K O , A . Electric machinery (3rd edn).