By Jean-Paul Louis
Classical synchronous cars are the best machine to force business construction structures and robots with precision and rapidity. besides the fact that, a number of functions require effective controls in non-conventional situations.
Firstly, this is often the case with synchronous automobiles provided through thyristor line-commutated inverters, or with synchronous vehicles with faults on one or a number of phases.
Secondly, many force structures use non-conventional automobiles comparable to polyphase (more than 3 stages) synchronous vehicles, synchronous automobiles with double excitation, everlasting magnet linear synchronous vehicles, synchronous and switched reluctance vehicles, stepping automobiles and piezoelectric motors.
This booklet provides effective controls to enhance using those non-conventional motors.
1. Self-controlled Synchronous Motor: ideas of functionality and Simplified keep watch over version, Francis Labrique and François Baudart.
2. Self-controlled Synchronous Motor: Dynamic version together with the habit of Damper Windings and Commutation Overlap, Ernest Matagne.
3. Synchronous Machines in Degraded Mode, Damien Flieller, Ngac Ky Nguyen, Hervé Schwab and man Sturtzer.
4. keep watch over of the Double-star Synchronous computing device provided by way of PWM Inverters, Mohamed Fouad Benkhoris.
5. Vectorial Modeling and regulate of Multiphase Machines with Non-salient Poles provided by way of an Inverter, Xavier Kestelyn and Éric Semail.
6. Hybrid Excitation Synchronous Machines, Nicolas Patin and Lionel Vido.
7. complicated keep an eye on of the Linear Synchronous Motor, Ghislain Remy and Pierre-Jean Barre.
8. Variable Reluctance Machines: Modeling and keep an eye on, Mickael Hilairet, Thierry Lubin and Abdelmounaïm Tounzi.
9. keep watch over of the Stepping Motor, Bruno Robert and Moez Feki .
10. regulate of Piezoelectric Actuators, Frédéric Giraud and Betty Lemaire-Semail.
Read or Download Control of Non-conventional Synchronous Motors PDF
Similar machinery books
As with the former variation, the 3rd version of Engineering Tribology offers a radical realizing of friction and put on utilizing applied sciences reminiscent of lubrication and targeted fabrics. Tribology is a fancy subject with its personal terminology and really good ideas, but is extremely important all through all engineering disciplines, together with mechanical layout, aerodynamics, fluid dynamics and biomedical engineering.
Comprises info on pump baseplate install and grouting, fix and upkeep of mechanical seals, steel sewing, and dealing with rotor upkeep at open air outlets.
Uber seven-hundred Berechnungsformeln zu Maschinenelementen sind in ubersichtlicher Anordnung zusammengestellt. Mit der beigefugten CD-ROM konnen uber four hundred Formeln elektronisch generiert werden. Die Formelsammlung kann aufgrund der ausfuhrlichen Kommentare und Hinweise weitgehend unabhangig vom Lehrbuch genutzt werden.
Do not Blow A Gasket. . . decide up Daniel E. Czernik's Gasket instruction manual as a substitute and arm your self with all of the knowledge you must layout in charge, environment-friendly, long-lasting, high-performance gaskets. it is the simply advisor to hide layout, choice, functionality, potency, reliability, and checking out of each form of ``static'' seal gasket: chemical, o-ring, metal, and non-metallic.
- Working guide to pump and pumping stations
- Field and Service Robotics: Results of the 5th International Conference (Springer Tracts in Advanced Robotics)
- The Air Engine: Stirling Cycle Power for a Sustainable Future
- Fundamentals of Two-Fluid Dynamics [Part I]
Extra resources for Control of Non-conventional Synchronous Motors
The instantaneous torque, like the instantaneous voltage at the input of the bridge that supplies the machine, shows a ripple at six times the frequency of the phase voltage and currents. 6. Operation with a torque smaller than the nominal torque If, at nominal speed ω mN and nominal field current current I f N , we decrease the value of current I without modifying the positions of the firing angles of the thyristors with respect to the position of the rotor, the amplitude of fundamental components of phase currents is decreased proportionally to the decrease in I .
Evaluation of alternating currents circulating in steady state in the damper windings The macroscopic model shows that, in steady state, the mean values of currents in the damper windings are zero. These currents therefore do not have a DC component. The variation in the position of the armature with respect to the field winding, and hence with respect to the damper windings within each commutation interval, is however going to induce AC currents in the damper windings. 13 gives the evolution as a function of ωt′ of 27 id LR and 3MI iq LR 3MI on a commutation interval.
5. e. 19]). e. the peak value) of phase voltages. This occurs via the effect of the field current I f on the value E0 of emfs induced by the field winding. u. 16. 21] gives a value of roughly π / 9 + π /10 (38°) for the advance firing angle of the thyristors, α N = ξ N + μ N , and hence a μN angle of roughly π /10 (18°). This value is small, as initially assumed. 22] sets amplitude E0N to give to emfs e0x and hence that to be given to current If. 23] gives the leading phase shift angle δ N of the commutation emfs on emfs e0x induced by the field winding.